From: Sheldon Koehler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 9:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Spam getting through

Lately we have been seeing a lot of spam getting through passing ALL tests.
We are starting to get complaints from customers on this and I wonder if we
are alone in this problem or not. These are all coming in with a  weight of
0, no whitelisting or any simple tests are failing (i.e. rDNS).

Sheldon

http://www.mail-archive.com.