Check my logic on this...
For the first rule we would run the external filter DELAYSCANANDDELIVER.
The external .exe checks the sender IP against the database and either
issues exit code 0 (process) 1 (STOPALLTESTS)
If the external .exe doesn't find an IP w/ proper timeset offset in the
database then it would move the Imail Q.SMD files to a hold folder, add the
IP with timestamp to the database.
The question for Scott is how would Declude/Imail react when the Q.SMD file
disappears during the processing?

You should see warnings in the Declude log files, as Declude tries to access the file. However, aside from that, I believe that it should work.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---- This outgoing message is guaranteed to be authentic by Message Level users. Guarantee the authenticity of your email @ http://www.messagelevel.com. --- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]