From: "Kim Premuda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Declude JunkMail Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 1:34 AM
Subject: FWD: Re: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Spam getting through

From: "Sheldon Koehler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:12:11 -0700

It is obvious they are using "disposable" domain names. They come in flavors
like gbzqrx.info and so on.

Interesting point. At first, I could not understand how spammers could
afford "disposable" domain names. Then, I came to the conclusion that they
are also bona fide domain name registrars...it costs them nothing to
register thousands of "disposable" domain names.

--
Kim W. Premuda
FastWave Internet Services