> MG> 1.) Anyone has had the known Imail-NIC problems with this
> Ethernet ports?
>
> Yep.

And your solution? Installing another NIC card (3Com) beside the other four
existing ethernet ports?

> Don't do that. Create 2 more partitions with the rest of your
> 69G. One for Imail program files and one for spool only.
> Spool partition should NOT be larger than 4G. 2G is plenty,
> just make sure you move Imail log files out daily. Oh yea,
> and don't put your virus hold or declude log files in spool
> either. Both of those can be separated to another partition.
> (Imail log files can't)

So considering also Matt's reply:

- Delete the existing 69 GB partition
- Create the two small (and so faster) partitions with around 2 or 3 GB for
Imail program files and Spool-folder
- Create the last partition with all the remaining space to move out log-
and hold-files from the spool folder.

As I know I can specify the virus-folder in virus.cfg but I don't know how
to specify the hold-folder outside the Imail-spoolfolder for the Declude
HOLD action. Have I missed something?

Thanks in advance
Markus