Has there been a change in the cfg files lately, or something?
I've seen a few domains/IPs that Spamcop does have listed,
yet, they don't appear to have failed the spamcop test.
This is the line I have in my cfg file:

SPAMCOP ip4r bl.spamcop.net 127.0.0.2 5 0

Is there something I should notice so that I can see

why this test isn't being run? (I used to see it all the time too.)

Are any E-mails failing the SPAMCOP test? If not, then there is probably a DNS or configuration issue.

If some E-mails are failing the SPAMCOP test, the problem may just be that you are receiving the E-mail before the IP gets listed in the SPAMCOP database. Unfortunately, the company that now runs SPAMCOP no longer lets you see when the IP was added, so it is impossible to know for certain whether or not that is the case.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---- This outgoing message is guaranteed to be authentic by Message Level users. Guarantee the authenticity of your email @ http://www.messagelevel.com. --- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]