Does anyone have an external program that can check the length of urls in
e-mail messages?

Not having a good day -
Slightly related ... I sure miss the old days, when the new
(interim/beta/release) versions of Declude included new spam fighting
tools/commands. It used to be that I felt like we (Declude users) were one
step ahead of or at least on the same step as spammers. Now days I feel like
I'm looking at their a**es as they sprint up those steps ahead of me.

Later,
Greg