-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 12:31 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Switch to control bandwidth

Ok, I'll break the ice :)

I was wondering what people would recommend as far as a managed switch
goes that I can use to either limit bandwidth or at least guarantee
bandwidth going out to the router.  It might even be nice to do this on
a per-IP basis instead of a per-port basis, though that's not absolutely

necessary.  Since this is a Web hosting segment and our bandwidth is
naturally limited going out, and very little intra-DMZ traffic exists,
something that is 10/100 is all that is necessary.

Thanks,

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/