To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:00 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Internet Usage - Monitoring and Filtering Apps

Sorry for the OT but...

It seems we have a lot of goofing off during the work day around here!

Therefore, I am looking for recommendations for software (or hardware) based
solutions for internet monitoring/filtering in a corporate setting of less
than 150 users. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
~Patrick

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude/McAfee]