Target release date for 2.0.6 - 28 March 04

List of known issues which have been addressed

ACTIONS Incorrectly run against the copyall account
Overflow system for SmarterMail as in IMail
COPYFILE action issue with SmarterMail
Delete action clarified and enhanced

We are currently working on all outstanding high priority issues. If there
are any other known issue's please let us know.

List of enhancements

Enhanced Logging on actions
Enhanced option for Hold Action
High Level Declude Settings File declude.cfg added
Several new directives
New tools for tech support to help with trouble shooting

When we release 2.0.6 there will be release notes explaining these in more
detail.

We will be posting information to a new Development forum which we have
setup at http://www.declude.com/forum where we will communicate ongoing
development activity in particular development cycle.

David B
www.declude.com