HELM is good for Windows, but lacks in Password Policies.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Oren
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 6:46 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Off Topic.

HostingAccelerator is not very good at all, it's full of bugs and the
support is awful.  We host and manage over 100 servers and have tried
our just about every control panel out there.

In my opinion, Plesk 7.x or later on Linux and HELM on Windows is the
way to go.  We looked at Plesk on Windows a while back and it was not
quite ready for prime time, but the new versions may be much improved.
We plan to take another look soon.

--
Best Regards,

Steve Oren