I am getting a lot of postmaster rejects from bad addresses after turning on
BANEXT for COM attachments. I would like to exclude notifications on my
BANnotify.EML file. Can I do this by inserting SKIPIFBANEXTNAMEHAS COM at
the top of EML file? I am just guessing based on feature to use
SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS VIRUS_NAME.

I am still sitting on 1.82 waiting until comfortable with upgrade. I have
looked for the Declude Manuals on the site but see no reference other than
the install manual? I got to tell you guys the Declude site is a real pain
in the rear finding the manuals. I logged on to my account which is no use.
It does not have either of my 2 licenses listed. Nor does it have any links
to the manual. I even downloaded the most recent release version and I see
no readme.txt or manual there either.

Ohh well... any assistance on the BANEXT COM and excluding the notify for
same on EML file would be most appreciated. Thanks.

-Don