Nick, you bugged my office!  There's no other way you could have been
privy to the exact conversation my boss had to (not with) me.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 11:59 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Legalities of adding header info

On 8 Apr 2005 at 11:36, Darin Cox wrote:

ok - we all agree it can be litigated. even if it couldn't no question
there is a lawyer that would take the case. At least in Vermont where
the percapita density in #1 in the US.

The big question is who would be the plantiff. It seems to me that will
be Dan, not his employer - they already tagged Danno with that
liability: " My supes has tasked me "

We will miss you Dan, - you have been an asset to all of us here but the
%ALLRECIPS% is well.. reprehensible. Hopefully this blunder of blunders
email did not cross state lines - because no question then the feds will
prosecute as well.  If you have been 'clean' eg - your
domain(s)  are not in any dnsbl, SpamCop says you are an ok dude you may
get community service - teaching others how to properly header tag an
email

Best of luck,

-Nick