Do you have it set to WARN or IGNORE?

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 5:39 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Tip: Eliminating SPF domains from
SpamDomains

Well, I spent a good portion of today experimenting with a Filter that could
combine Sniffer, invURIBL and NOLEGITCONTENT... However, it seems as if
NOLEGITCONTENT is never found in the "TESTFAILED" list?

>From what I could see a "TESTFAILED CONTAINS NOLEGITCONTENT" is never true?

So - I wonder whether IPNOTINMX suffers the same.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206