-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 9:51 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] German political spam

What are the return/sender addresses looking like?  Randomized?

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And
Imail.  IMail Queue Monitoring, Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI
integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.