> What version of Windows are you using?
Win 2K Advanced Server

> What SP's are installed?
SP2

> What version of Declude are you using?
declude 1.77131

> What version of IMail are you using?
IMail 7.15

> What hot fixes have you applied to IMail?
everything up to 7.15

> How long before you see this resource problem?
I seen this start last Friday, I have been running this setup for months.
I have had to take out most all of my filters as they seem to take up CPU
cycles and my server can not keep up.
(My filters are small, but I had to ship them.)
I haven't made any changes except removing old logs in over a month. maybe
two or three.

> Does your scanner software automatically update itself (not definitions
but
> the software itself)
Using Fprot. Runs definition update only I believe.

> When did this start happening? Did ANY kind upgrade happen? Win, Declude,
> IMail, Scanner?
No.

Server is running on internal IP with only ports routed to it.
110
25
143
8383
8484

monitor is off.
no webserver  (just iweb messaging)
no database server
all non needed services are off or disabled.
The only place the web browser has ever been besides our web site is MS
Update.

The only other service running is Tight VNC. and it's access is restricted
to our LAN. and only two people have this access.

All Imail service seemed to operate in a normal manner during this time.
The only reason I noticed it was I tried to rename the Declude Log file. (It
becomes 1.3 GB everyday) I do this several times a day to keep it
manageable.
I was at home doing it through the network. At first I thought it was my
home computer.
I was getting either Insufficient system resources error, Sharing Violation
File may be in use., or an initializing DLL error.

The only other thing I noticed was several times the last couple of weeks
just before this was Declude would stop scanning mail.
There would be no declude information in the headers at all. Just delivered.
I believe I had to reboot the server to get it to take off again.
I don't know it  is related or not. But thought I would include it.

Robert Whitaker
The Modem Pool
517-789-5689
1-888-377-5689