>A few questions to the customers having this issue.
Add another customer to the list!

>What version of Windows are you using?
Windows 2000 Server

>What SP's are installed?
SP4

>What version of Declude are you using?
1.82

>What version of IMail are you using?
8.20

>What hot fixes have you applied to IMail?
HF1

>How long before you see this resource problem?
Problem occurs based on occasional large outbound mailings generated on
another server.

>Does your scanner software automatically update itself (not definitions but
the software itself)
Nope.  Using F-Prot 3.16b for Windows.  I manually upgrade the scanner
software on the server.

>When did this start happening? Did ANY kind upgrade happen? Win, Declude,
IMail, Scanner?
After upgrade to IMail 8.20! no changes to Windows, Declude, or F-Prot.

>Your name and phone number
Allan Ries
Archdiocese of Milwaukee
414-769-3332
riesa at archmil.org

>Any else you suspect or find odd.

Before that, no problems in our setup.  I am guessing that their new
threading is  causing the issue.  We generate large broadcast messages to
various groups of our employees and volunteers.  Some weekly messages have
1000 - 2500 recipients.  These are generated on another server and sent to
the mail server.  After a certain point, the mail server gets overwhelmed.
I get a message that the server is running low on virtual memory.  After
that is when the insufficient resources messages involving Declude appear.
I always have to restart the SMTP service in IMail.  Reducing the # of
mailing threads on the other server did not help.