To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 10:13 AM
Subject: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Log file errors

Hello Dan,

Friday, June 24, 2005, 9:50:10 AM, you wrote:

DH> SERVFAIL means that the domain does exist and the root name servers have DH> information on this domain, but that the authoritative name servers are
DH> not answering queries for this domain.

Great, thanks Dan. Now, Declude...are there any other conditions
whereby Declude puts a "Warning" in the log file that is related to
the functioning of the actual Declude software?

We monitor log files for the words "ERROR" or "WARNING". In this case,
this warning is fairly normal operation of Declude. If software
related issues are only logged under "ERROR" then we'll drop the
"WARNING" monitoring.

--
Best regards,
David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]