To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:32 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: AOL message size restrictions?

There seems to be lots of experience with AOL.com on this list...

Does anybody know of an internal or external limit on messages sizes at
AOL?

I have Exchange outbound logs that show that a message was delivered to
AOL (twice, even!) at over 10 MB (11 million bytes plus) that hasn't
come out the other end to the recipient.  I believe the recipient.

I've advised zipping the attachment(s) and/or breaking up the
attachments to multiple messages, so it will get tried again.

Any thoughts or comments?

Andrew 8)