> In  MS DNS you still have to define your domain in the secondary DNS
> before  the  secondary will synch with the primary.

Not necessarily. An AD-integrated zone can automatically be replicated
to all DNS servers (not domain just controllers) in the domain. Simply
installing the DNS service creates all such zones on each new server.

Note  that  I  use  MS  DNS,  SimpleDNS,  and BIND, and all have their
upsides and downsides.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/