-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry Vanderzand
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:23 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] V3.05.14 issue

I was just checking my declude directories and found mail sitting in the
review directory.  95 pieces with varying times since my update to 30514
yesterday.  When I put them back into the proc directory the system slowed
down and they ended up back in the review directory eventually. I then
reverted to 30509, put the mail back into the proc directory and everything
got processed fine.

I then reverted back to 30514 and watched the flow of mail and again mail
started collecting in the review directory.

I have gone back to 30509 till there is a resolution for this

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
11 Belmont Ave. W., Kitchener, ON,N2M 1L2
519-741-1222