Previously, under versions 1-3, you purchased each item and version of item
you wanted.

If you purchased EV Pro, JM Pro and Hijack with a 1 year SA, cost would be
as such:

JunkMail Pro - $895.00
EVA Pro - $1,295.00
HiJack - $295.00

That is a total of $2485

A SA for all three is thereafter $309 per year.

What Version 4 is offering for new purchases is a combined product of all 3
of the above for one single subscription price of $1450 per year. This is
instead of an outright purchase and then yearly SA.

Now, some my want to argue (oops meant discuss) the ups and downs of a
subscription service rather than a perpetual license compared to a purchase
and then yearly SA if desired, but that is not want I am going into here.

For exisiting clients as of 02/08/06, we already own the software and as
such we are not subject to the subscription. Instead, we are being offered
to upgrade at a special price to EV Pro, JM Pro and Hijack if not already
there, and there after we will continue to pay a yearly SA of (current
price) $309.

Hope this helps.

John T
eServices For You