Yes, everything in Declude is set to WARN.  SM has settings for each weight,
low, med and high (which correspond to Subject tagging, Hold and Delete in
our setup).  We have a global setting for the server, and we allow any
domain admin or individual user to override these settings.

The Unmark as Spam button puts the sending address in the whitelist section
of a user's xml configuration file.  If I remember correctly, Declude reads
this file and a user's address book file (if you have AUTOWHITELIST on) to
see if it should whitelist a message.

The trusted senders section of SM works differently.  Declude does not read
this section, from what I can tell.  Declude will still give a message a
high weight, but then SM sees that they are a trusted sender and ignores
Declude's weight.  I almost would rather Unmark as Spam and address book
work this way, just to keep things consistent.  It may be possible by
removing AUTOWHITELIST from global.cfg, but I'm leery about messing with a
setup that's working.

I forgot to mention the most useful part of the new system: SM now passes
authentication information to Declude so Declude won't tag your
authenticated users as spam anymore (WHITELIST AUTH).

We did have some trouble getting Declude to install.  We're fairly sure it
was because we had done a manual install of version 2.x that used several
drives.  I haven't heard of many problems from other people, and in our case
a little registry editing took care of it.