-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Todd Richards
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 7:18 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] invURIBL

Per suggestions from others, I am looking to implement invURIBL on our mail
server (Imail 8.2x with Declude 4.0.9).  I wanted to give it a trial run
first, but because of it's low cost and recommendations from others, I will
probably just implement it.

I'm not much of a tweaker so I'm curious if anyone has any "must tweaks"
after installation, or any other recommendations for settings.

Thanks for any tips.

Todd