I saw that one before, try creating a declude folder within c:/Imail and run the install again.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonas Fornander
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 1:50 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] 8001 error

I re-installed Imail 8.22 but when I tried to reinstall Declude 3.0.25 it failed with an 8001 (Can’t write to the target).

Imail was intalled to C:\Imail as usual but users mail is stored on a different drive. Haven’t had this problem before.

The new server is an AMD 64. Could that be the problem?

Jonas Fornander
System Administrator
Netwood Communications,LLC
Tel: 310-442-1530 Fax: 310-820-3125
"Find Out Why We're Better"
Now offering Fiber Optic Internet service throughout
the continental USA. Speeds start at 5Mbps/2Mbps.
Go to www.netwood.net and fill in a prequal request.