From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Beckstrom
Sent:
Monday, July 17, 2006 11:22 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] F-Prot Licensing

I sent an email to F-Prot telling them that I am not renewing because of their price change.  They replied back basically saying they didn’t care and audios.

They are going to lose a lot of customers.  I guess they would rather not have a little money from a lot of customers instead of no money from a few customers.