I think everyone on this list should email them telling them that you are not renewing.  I don’t think they have any idea of how much business they will lose.  If 100 people email them it may wake them up.  I wouldn’t hold my breath on that, but it can’t hurt to try.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of GlobalWeb.net Webmaster
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 1:37 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] F-Prot Licensing

we're looking into changing now also - there's no way we can afford to keep F-Prot at those rates..

I just do not understand why greed always has to set in when a product comes out that works great and is hassle free.  We've never had to contact them in the 5-6 years of using them for any issues at all.

Sincerely,

Randy Armbrecht
Global Web Solutions, Inc.
804-346-5300 x112