While we also have folks forwarding to AOL accounts, having the AOL feedback loop set up does seem to keep us off of their blacklist.  We get notified when a user gets stupid and we can remind them that reporting as spam is not blacklisting what they think.  Few customers have had a problem with it once we call them and tell them to stop reporting as spam as it could cause their email to stop working as they expect.

They can live without their web site, but just let them lose their email...

JohnD

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John T (Lists)
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 11:24 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Goober of the year

Butch, I unfortunately believe that some one else shares the title with your customer.

There has been enough information around for a couple years now that allowing forwarding of email to AOL can not be allowed do to such draconian tactics that AOL takes in their attempt to be the supreme Internet god they profess to be.

John T

eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"