From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Edmonds
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:43 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Yahoo.com Resources temporarily unavailable

I used to have these problems too on a mass scale.

I have my server set to try every 30 minutes for a 48 hour period to delievr
email.

There is no way their "resources" are busy for that long.

When I got my reverse dns sorted out properly on all my servers sending
cdonts emails, coincidentality the bounces stopped.

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet
W: www.123marbella.com