> We  have  the customer (holisticmoms.org) set-up as a Virtual Domain
> under  IMail. The DNS for their MX record we have set-up pointing to
> our  e-mail server IP number which is 65.57.241.194 (our mail server
> name  =  sneezy.xerocom.net,  however  our router at the data center
> replies  vacant.compbiz.net. According to DNSReport.com, the reverse
> DNS  passes.

DNS  Report  can't  know  if  there's a conflict between the source IP
address  presented,  the  PTR for that IP, the A for that PTR, and the
HELO  presented.  All  four  of  those elements must exist in holistic
harmony to empower your messages toward successful delivery.

A  common  issue  with  virtual hosting environments is that different
HELO  hostnames  are  presented for the same source IP. By definition,
only  one  of those hostnames can pass the "round-trip" test described
above.  I  am not aware of ways to fix this problem within the current
version  of IMail; I know it can't be fixed within older versions. The
solution, cumbersome though it may be, is to gateway your mail through
another MTA that presents a single HELO/IP/PTR/A set to the outside.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/