We are running the same type of site on both Win2003 and Win2000 servers.
Only the Win2000 server is having this problem.

About an hour ago I did remove this update so its too early to tell if it corrects the problem or not.

H.

Dean Lawrence wrote:
Andy,

Have you heard anything about Windows 2003 Server or is it limited to
2000 Server and Pro?

Thanks,

Dean