Title: Message
Ok, so according to my service agreement, I can download 3.11 (finally found where to download it).

The software seems to have an exe set up file.

I do NOT want to overwrite my current global config, I want to just get the new one and add some of the newer tests to it.

Is there a way to do this?

I really liked the old way where you could download everything separately. These automated setups scare me when upgrading, rather than installing fresh.

Sharyn