From: "Craig Edmonds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:32 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: CBL Blocking

Thanks Darell and Jay,

I am in contact with CBL now and they have given me 3 days to sort
everything out (how nice of them!!)

Jay, how do I set imail so that it will "only use one helo/ehlo hostname"?

Sorry if its an idiot question but I cant find anything on it.

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet
W: www.123marbella.com