From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharyn Schmidt
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:19 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Sniffer vs. Commtouch

I've been using commtouch for a few weeks now and have noticed a significant reduction in spam.

This is in  addition to declude? Does a line get put in the config file to point to this? Does this work with an older version of Declude?

We have noticed a major increase in spam in the last month or so. I was going to upgrade Declude but after seeing the issues here, I've decided against it. Instead, I'd just like to get something in addition.