Hi,

>> As per previous posts I agree that Declude needs to deal with this issue,
as neither SmarterMail or Imail have addressed this, just out of curiosity
has anyone contacted SmarterMail or Imail and asked them to address this
issue, and if so what was their response <<

I never asked them to address it because Imail prepends the Received headers
at the top and appends the other headers in the correct spot, as far as I
can tell. It's accepting a message, works around the non-standard line feeds
and delivers the message. So there's nothing to "fix" for them, in my
opinion.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)