  From: Sharyn Schmidt
  To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:48 AM
  Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Why are these being whitelisted?

  If you change your log level to high it will log the exact reason the message
was whitelisted.

    Also, remember if one user on the email (even if they were BCC'ed) is
whitelisted the whole message will be whitelisted.

    What if all email is sent to a copyall account and I had the settings to
WHITELIST TO that account?

    Would that cause all email to be whitelisted?