    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
    Behalf Of *Darin Cox
    *Sent:* Thursday, December 14, 2006 1:31 PM
    *To:* declude.junkmail@declude.com
    *Subject:* Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Why are these being whitelisted?

    That has to be a mistake.  For example, if a company were to use
    an external filtering service, they would have no means of
    archiving spam that had been filtered out.
Also, with spam currently at 90% of all incoming email, it's
    ludicrous to have to archive 10x the actual legitimate email
    volume in order to be "compliant".

    Darin.