Dave,

I agree with you however:

>> Don't send out a release after hours and then put the phones on voice
mail.

If I waited until today that would have been the topic of discussion.

>> Put the support phone number right in the pop-up. Maybe even a special
phone number, since anyone who sees that popup is in big trouble right now.

Good idea.

>> Before you release a package, install on a real system directly from the
package you about to unleash on the world.

We did run it on several systems including our own live server. Dave, just
so I can make it up to you next time we do a release call me I will
personally work with you to do the upgrade :)

David