Anyone using Sandy's footer32 in a per domain configuration?  I tried a few
variations and haven't been able to get it to work.  Here's the GLOBAL.CFG line
I'm using:

ADDFOOTER external nonzero "f:\imail\declude\footer32.exe -oo %INOROUT% -yf
f:\imail\declude\footer_%LOCALHOST%.txt" 0 0

However, I also noticed none of my outgoing custom header lines were being
added by Declude 2.0.6, so there may be a deeper problem.

Thinking SMTP AUTH whitelisting might be a problem, I tried it without, but no
difference.

Any ideas?

Darin.