From: "Sanford Whiteman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Darin Cox" <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:03 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Using Footer32 in per domain
configuration

> I  found  the  problem. It seems there is an additional undocumented
> command  line  switch  that needs to be added to the end of the line
> for it to work.

I  think  it's  documented  --  considering  that  the  /? is the only
documentation, and it's in there. :)

--Sandy

------------------------------------
Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/