Well, the easy part is answering your question about the domains.

Each of the payload domains was registered today, so whatever service
you're using to look up the registrations is probably using a database
at least a day behind.

I use (for example) this site to my satisfaction:

http://whois.domaintools.com/sdsdm.com

Andrew.