Nick Hayer said:
> I have a small utility that will allow Declude (for
> Imail) to run on an Alligate box without Imail being present.

... and it works. I'm using Nick's utility so that my "antispam gateway"
is Alligate + Nick's utility instead of IMail. Like many people, I
bought into Declude as my antispam product, and IMail just happened to
be the platform it ran on.

I'm much happier paying for Alligate than IMail. Ipswitch never made me
happy. Never.

Andrew.