> I have a suggestion since DNS is so critical to Declude. A secure recursive
> bind implementation can be setup in less than 5 minutes.

Kevin, thank you very much for proving the absurd ease with which this
one  (of  many)  DNS  servers  can  be set up for this purpose, and to
everybody  else who voiced their agreement. I expect the voices of the
qualified sysadmins here are unified.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/