Greetings all,

We are getting lots of spam that has faked our "from" addresses. I would like to move all from "@piolaxusa.com" email that doesn't originate from our mail server to a central account. I'm pretty sure none of employees go through anything else, even when using their laptops from home. I would prefer to do this via spf records, since we will be changing ips soon.

I am not, however, figuring out how to do this.

Thanks!