From: "Richard Lyon" <rl...@piolaxusa.com>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 8:03 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Enforce spf record for one domain

Greetings all,

We are getting lots of spam that has faked our "from" addresses. I
would like to move all from "@piolaxusa.com" email that doesn't
originate from our mail server to a central account. I'm pretty sure
none of employees go through anything else, even when using their
laptops from home. I would prefer to do this via spf records, since we
will be changing ips soon.

I am not, however, figuring out how to do this.

Thanks!