Michael Cummins wrote:
invURIBL is extremely effective for me even more so now that (personally) I am using the invaluement lists which haven been absolutely terrific.

Wow.  That blindsided me.  I was completely ignorant of how the product
worked.  I thought that Invariant Systems maintained their own list, and
that's what I was paying for.

The product is basically the conduit from the URI in the email to the list. In fact if you wanted to you could host your own URI list internally and add domains as you see fit. We have many customers that do this.

It looks like it would cost me about $300 a year to subscribe to this.  This
stuff really adds up quick!

While invalument does charge the cost to use their list is significantly less than what other lists charge once you are cutoff.

Darrell