Michael Cummins wrote:
The product is basically the conduit from the URI in the email to the list. In fact if you wanted to you could host your own URI list internally and add domains as you see fit. We have many customers that do this.

I understand now.
What does a record for URI look like in DNS?  How do you add IP addresses?
rDNS?  Is there a sample somewhere I could use as a guide?

You would create a new zone on the DNS server you want to host your URI list.

Example:
uri.<yourdomain>.com

When you want to add a URI like "www.spammers.com" you would make sure that there is a subdomain under URI called "com" and than create an "A" record under "com" called "spammers".

When you query the zone it looks like this

spammers.com.uri.<yourdomain>.com

Hope this helps,
Darrell