From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Bonno
Bloksma
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 11:19 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] old decludeproc files

Hi,

In my IMail folder I have a number of files with names like <lots of
digits>decludeproc.exe

Are these old files laft over after an upgrade?

If so, I can probably delete them right?

Strangely enough I would have expected one of them to have a filedate of
today as I did an upgrade today but that is not the case. Maybe the original
timestamp is retained and only the filename has been changed.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systeembeheerder

tio