Some time ago I'm declude user, initially with imail and in recent years with SmarterMail. Now with SmarterMail 5.5 and Declude 4.10.42.

Now I have a problem not solved. Some adware, or viruses, steal the account settings of outlook express to my customers. So my server sends mail without checking because they are authenticated. Every time this happens I have to block the email account of my client, I contact him to remove the adware from your computer and when I confirmed that your computer is disinfected to reactivate your account. This is being increasingly common and this week has come to me SenderBase rate of poor reputation.

Does anyone else have this problem? How do you solve?

I have tried using Declude Hijack, but I can not figure out how to unblock an IP that is blocked for exceeding the limit 2.

From Hijack manual:
"Since the spammer has passed the 2nd threshold, he is banned, and all his Email gets held permanently in \ spool \ spam \ HOLD2. He will only be able to send mail again if the Declude Console is closed ... In which case he will get banned again as soon as he passed the 2nd threshold again. "

What is "Declude Console"?

Declude Hijack seems like a good option in theory but in my case I have clients that send emails via Outlook Express and CCO. I think I can solve this problem by creating a list of users to avoid them with ALLOWIP or ALLOWADDR.

Thank you.
Ruben Marti.