According to my notes:

RBL Tests Run 1st!

Declude base tests Run 2nd

External Tests Run 3rd

Fromfile and ipfiles run 4th

Filters Run last.

Invuribl has a built in skip process when you add the weight to the command
line:

"D:\IMAIL\DECLUDE\INVURIBL\INVURIBL.exe %WEIGHT% %REMOTEIP%"

from invuribl.config:

    <!-- If the passed in weight is less or equal to this value, invURIBL
will exit without -->

    <!-- running any of the configured tests.  This is useful for messages
that you're -->

    <!-- giving negative weight (credit to) and have no need to process-->

    <add key="SKIP_MIN_WEIGHT" value="-50" />

    <!-- If the passed in weight is equal to or greater than this value,
invURIBL will exit without -->

    <!-- running any of the configured tests -->

    <add key="SKIP_MAX_WEIGHT" value="350" />

For Filters there are 2 skipping mechanisms

SKIPIFWEIGHT 60

STOPATFIRSTHIT

You might want to consider the order of the external tests too. I run
sniffer before invuribl because sniffer is service based and faster.