Hi,

I use Declude with build-in Sniffer and InvURIbl. Other then that mostly the
default tests.
Using the new 4.10.42 version.

I would like Declude to examine the points scored so far before launching
Sniffer or InvURIbl as those are body tests and need more cpu.
I hold at 20 and delete at 30. I want Sniiffer and InvURI not called if
standard dns tests have allready scored 60+ points.
Is that possible?

I know I can do something like that in tests I create myself but I have no such
tests.
If there is not yet a way to tell Delcude to evaluate tests that can score
negative weights first maybe that would be a good idea as well to combine with
the conditional calling of more tests.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systeembeheerder